Friday 20 March 2009

The curious case of Benjamin Button

I saw TCCOBB last night and I must say it caught me by surprise. It is a surprise because I normally post on IMDB and on that board I had heard some pretty negative reviews. Most posters have complained that apparently it dragged on for too long but I didn't feel it drag on at all and I have a relatively short attention span so if it was too dragged out I would have probably would have been the first person to fall asleep. I will not go into too much details about the plot but basically all I will say is that it tells the story of a man who has a rare disorder which causes him to grow backwards, he is born old and then he gets younger and the dilemmas he faces in his life. It truly is a heartwarming and rewarding movie complimented by some good performances from Pitt and Blanchett. Highly reccomended by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment